This is a photo of the display at the funeral home. Thank-you to all who were able to attend the visiting hours, the funeral, come to the house, bring food, send cards, give donations, etc. I have been overwhelmed with your generosity.
Where is Gerry? I miss him. It has been a week now and that is long enough.
"Where are you, GERRY? Are you hiding? Your boots are still here and I have your wallet. The truck is in the yard and I have to ask people to help when I want to move heavy objects. Do you think I should get new carpet in Clayton and Jenna's apartment? And, oh yes, Jen and Wayne, have run into some problems with the renovations and we need your opinion. Your "Little Buddy" is growing a lot and talking more every day. You should hear him! When are you coming back? I have to much to tell you!"
Where is Gerry? I miss him. It has been a week now and that is long enough.
"Where are you, GERRY? Are you hiding? Your boots are still here and I have your wallet. The truck is in the yard and I have to ask people to help when I want to move heavy objects. Do you think I should get new carpet in Clayton and Jenna's apartment? And, oh yes, Jen and Wayne, have run into some problems with the renovations and we need your opinion. Your "Little Buddy" is growing a lot and talking more every day. You should hear him! When are you coming back? I have to much to tell you!"

Hi Cuz, it was very neat and different the way you had things set up. Our PRAYERS are always with ya.. The Munsters
ReplyDeleteHI Joyce,
ReplyDeleteIt too me this long to figure out how to get into this blog!! I know...technically challenged am I!!!
I am so very glad I got to see Gerry when I did that day....it meant the world to me to have him recognize me...I will treasure his great big warm hug as long as I am on this earth. I can't even imagine how hard it has been for you and I hope you are looking to Dad for any help...he would be so hurt if he knew you felt "bad" about asking him......you know Dad.....he lives to help people who need it...and trust me sometime people who don't need it too!!
I am sorry I couldn't get over for the funeral, but as Mom said, the vist would be much more needed and appreciated in a few weeks, so I will be there on April 18th and I will be coming down to visit you....for sure!!
I am thinking about you every day Joyce and I hope that with time...this pain and loss will ease up ...even just a little bit. My prayers are with you, and please take care of yourself......I will see you in April.
Nancy (S'nancy)